Will I get to raise Bryson in heaven? Will I get to see his first smile? Hear his first laugh? See the gleam in his eye from the reflection of Christmas lights? Will I get to rock him to sleep? Lay on the clouds and snuggle with him? Stay up for hours just watching him sleep. Will he tell me all about you? Will I get to hear him say "Mommy"? Will I get to rub his sweet soft feet? Will I get to see him in nothing but a diaper?
There are so many things I missed out on. I did get to hear his first, and only, cry. I did get to hold him while he still had breath in his body. I did get to feel his
I love you,
Your daughter and Bryson's Mommy







That is my wish for you. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteI wish we could know such things!
ReplyDelete