Branson is changing so much! He's half a year old and it makes me want to cry. I am trying to soak up every little moment with him. He is so much fun!
- He turned 6 months on Saturday and TWO teeth broke through the same morning!
- He's eating baby food! He likes squash, applesauce and pears. He will eat turkey but not so crazy about it yet. A big no to peas. Let's hope that changes over time. He still loves his oatmeal and rice.
- We just changed over to size 4 diapers. He was ok in the 3's but one of his Christmas presents was a case of size 4's so we tried them, and they work. I can't stand the thought of being half way through a case and him outgrow them, so we'll be buying 4's now.
- Still at 5 ounces of Similac Sensitive but not as many bottles a day now.
- Had his first bout with diaper
- 9 to 12 month clothes.
- Still waking at night to eat. He'll got about 5 hrs max between bottles at night.
- Still sleeping in his Fisher Price Rock n Play, in our room. I know I know, I need to work on this but he refuses to sleep flat, which means he won't sleep in his crib. We're working on it, slowly.
- He's doing so much better with playing by himself. It's so fun to watch him laugh at nothing, or maybe he's playing with his big brother, Bryson. :-)
- He's getting up on all 4's now. Last night, he back scooted all the way to the hall. It was too funny!
- He's learning all about a sippy cup. I was shocked to know I needed to start giving it to him at 6 months. That seems like such a big boy thing. lol
So LOTS of BIG things this month. Slow down baby boy, slow down. I'm loving him more and more each day. My cup runneth over!






Wendy,
ReplyDeleteWHAT A CUTIE and thanks for letting us peek in on your journey from time to time!
(I use the same sippy cup!)
Oh my gosh I can't believe it! He's so big!! He's grown a lot
ReplyDeleteHope all is well. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete