Saturday, July 23, 2011

11 Months already?!

Branson,
As usual, Mommy is late on posting your monthly update. You're one week away from being a ONE and I'm just now posting last months. You keep me busy, and I love it!! You are so much fun, 24 hours a day. I love your people person, always laughing, joking, witty personality.
-You're still in  size 4 huggies.
-6 ounces of Similac Sensitive is still your favorite treat.
-You're doing awesome with sippy cups and eating finger foods.
-Walking like a CHAMP, even running now.
-You can say Momma, Dadda, Ball, Baby, Hey, Buy, what's suppose to be duck but it doesn't really sound like it but Momma knows :-)
- You play give and take away alot, which is so cute. You'll pretend you're going to give someone something and then you take it back, over and over. 
- You're still sleeping in our bed and as of today, you've fell off of it twice. Let's try to keep it at 2. You're chipping away at my heart when that happens. I am well aware that I need to put you in your own bed. Some days I can see that advantage but putting you all the way in another room, not sure that'll ever happen. :-)
- You love bath time, outside time, going places and you're a people watcher. 
- You're wearing 12, 18 and 24 month clothes, but you're just as happy with only a diaper. 
You are still what makes my heart beat every day. 
I LOVE YOU MORE AND MORE EVERY DAY!












No comments:

Post a Comment