Saturday, October 22, 2011

Fall time fun

Branson is about to turn 15 months old. He's hitting more of a whiny stage than ever before but I am still having the time of my life with him. He has finally adjusted to preschool, thank God. After 13 months, he is finally off the bottle completely. My big boy is 27 pounds of pure joy. A few new things he's doing, giving sweet sugar, blowing kisses, answers no to most questions and he seems to mean what he says. Showing me how much he loves me by not only holding his hands out far, but stretches them all the way behind his back. So precious. He still sleeps in our bed. I'm ready for that to change, just to his bed in our room would be great. I need to MAKE myself do it. There's to much fun in a day to post it all but I'm glad to find the app to update this easier from my phone. Prepare for Pictures, quotes and emotions. Maybe I can give Facebook a rest. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment