Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Month of Thanks - Day 9

Month of thanks Day 9. I am thankful that Jesus knows the hearts of His people. He knows how we really feel and why we make the decisions we make.

With the current election in Mississippi (my home state), voting against I26, I have to believe that some of the NO votes were from people who really do value the life of the fetus, they just were frightened by the scare tactics. Yes it's true that the amendment was written vague, I agree with that. But to know that so much money was spent and so many people were out to discourage it solely based on not wanting to take a woman's "right" to kill her child away, disgust me. I know that God knows the heart of every voter and every deceiver and it's the only peace I find in this situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment