Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Brother talk

As a quick FYI, Branson's crib, although he doesn't sleep in it, is on our bedroom. Most of his clothes are in our bedroom too so we don't go in his and Byrson's "shared" room everyday. I can count on one hand how many hours total that we've been in there since Branson has been with is. As you'll see in the picture, which I hesitate to post because of the mess, there is a shelf with all of Bryson's things on it. Branson likes to get into that stuff, so we just don't hang out in there much.


Well.....
This morning as Branson and I were getting ready to leave for work/ preschool, I'm working to get my keys ready, with both hands full. With the hall light and their bedroom light off, I hear Branson in that room. He's jabbering away, which didn't take me by surprise, because he does that alot now. Well I tell him "let's go" as I open the front door. He comes out of the room, into the hall, looks back in there, waves and says "bye bye". My heart melted!!! Thanks again Lord for the moments they spend together. I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment