Friday, when picking Branson up from preschool I was informed that he bit, or tried to bite, a classmate and was put in time out. Of course, I believe in spanking but because the school can't, I want to be consistent with punishment so he understands. So. Sunday, he comes at me and before I knew it, he had snapped my skin with those sharp teeth. Immediate reaction included pulling him off of me and popping his leg. I then proceeded to "teach" him what time out was all about. I didn't have to...... He already knew. My heart just melted seeing him go stand in the corner, head bowed, hands on the wall. I almost cried. Oh Lord help me to raise a respectful, God fearing lil boy without crying and feeling bad every time lol.
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment