Tuesday, February 2, 2010

12 week appointment

Sunshine's 12 week appointment went great. They weren't able to find the heartbeat with a doppler so they had to do an ultrasound... boo hoo. (note the sarcasm... Once the heartbeat showed up and I started breathing again, I was happy to be able to see my sweet baby) The heartbeat was 167. Bryson's 12w heartbeat was 130. I don't mean to "compare" them, just trying to figure out the sex based on the old wives tale. I'm still only seeing the doctor every four weeks. I'm not crazy about that but trust his opinion. With the mysterious infection that brought Bryson too early, once it's detected, it's too late. I assume that's part of Dr. C's reasoning in not seeing me more often that every 4 weeks.

So we move forward, praying God's will be done and thanking Him. Even though we've lost SO much, we thank Him for blessing us with 13 days with Bryson, knowing we'll spend eternity with him and for Sunshine's life and future!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you saw that little heart beating!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wendy, I don't know where I've been! I did not know you were expecting!!! Congratulations! And I am so glad you got to hear the heartbeat and see your baby :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you with your sunshine.

    ReplyDelete