We found out last week that God has blessed us with another beautiful baby boy. I would have almost sworn it was going to be a girl but to our excited surprise, it's a HE, and he's limber!
At 21 weeks, I'm starting to feel kicks alot more. They still aren't strong but so reassuring! The anatomy ultrasound went great. All of his organs look good and we thank God for that!! I finally went and purchased some clothes and a little room decor today. I'm just putting it all in a pile because I still can't imagine packing his big brother Bryson's stuff up. I'm debating just using the other room for one or the other and not packing it up at all. Either way, we're still walking by faith, believing the promises God gave us and finally getting a little excited, not just anxiously excited.
Friday, April 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Congrats!
ReplyDeleteAwesome news.
ReplyDeleteyay! congratulations!
ReplyDeleteAw, a precious baby boy! That's so great!!
ReplyDelete