. As far as life, it's going good. Yesterday, Bryson would have been 8 months old. I try not to keep up with all that because he was never meant to be 8 months old. God knew his lifespan many many years ago... but babycenter likes to remind me. Little Sonshine must have known I needed some pep yesterday because he kicked all day long! There's just not much better than that right now. It didn't help that today he didn't kick at all until I finally got the monitor out to check his heartbeat.. trying to scare me I guess... or maybe he wore himself out yesterday. As far as names, we are still up in the air about them. Bryson was my fav for YEARS and Cole went well with it, we both agreed quickly on his name... But this time, not so much. Thankfully, I'm believing that we still have plenty time to decide.
Prayer request.. I received news today that a friend of a friend, who was 4 months pregnant, after many years of trying, had some appendix complications this week. The doctors ended up having to operate and the baby didn't make it. Breaks my heart over and over again. Please keep them in your prayers!!!





Wendy, if you have her address I will mail her a handkerchief. dpucci9972@gmail.com I will keep them in my prayers. Your blog looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteLove the blog look, I know a mommy who lost her baby too, a fellow CDH mommy had a miscarriage with her rainbow baby she was 17 weeks. :( prayers for everyone makes me so sad
ReplyDeleteThe new look is great! Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry about your friend. How awful!! :(
The new blog is LOVELY, nice job.
ReplyDeleteI will keep you in my prayers, I am terribly sorry for your friend.
I am new to your blog, ((HUGS)). Sending many prayers for your friend.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you. *hugs*
ReplyDelete