Our little man was a little uncooperative at the much anticipated 4D ultrasound. He kept his hands in his face the entire hour. The CD drive was broken on the machine so we don't have the actual disc of pictures yet but I managed to snap this one from the video. We are SO thankful that he looks so healthy! She said he weighs about 3 pounds 5 oz and is measuring a week ahead. He's got 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 hands, 2 feet, a small nose, a dimple in his chin and most importantly, a beating heart! We serve an awesome God. I think he's smiling a little, as he thinks it's funny that Mommy & Daddy paid so much to see him and he wasn't cooperative. We actually went to another place a couple of days later and that time, he was turn backwards so NO pictures. I love my little man and know his big brother is watching over him.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Ahhhh, he's so cute!
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear all is going well! Praying it continues that way!
ReplyDeleteAw, look at his cute little face!
ReplyDeletehe's so beautiful! And he will be even more so when you finally hold him! I paid the money for 4D too. Worth every penny!
ReplyDelete