Sunday, June 20, 2010

Branson's Mississippi baby shower

We traveled to Mississippi this weekend to have Branson's first baby shower. Well, it was our first baby shower too. We never got this far with Bryson, so as you can imagine, it was emotional. Another of the "firsts" with a second child. Life isn't always fair, God never promised that the cross would not get heavy, that the hill would not be hard to climb .... ..... but He'll take you through the fire again! So we enjoyed the day, heat and all, with such wonderful family and friends. Thank you all for each lovely gift and for helping us through this past year and the years ahead. We are so blessed!! Here are a few pictures.


Jennifer (Host), Me, Jessica (Hostess) - you gals are great!

No telling what I'm talking about.





Hubby and I worked very hard on this. It's for his nursery but we took it to show it off at the shower.





Somehow, we didn't get a picture of all the gifts after they were opened. So when we got home today, we laid them all out on the spare bed and took one. I promise it's a little more organized than it looks. That's a queen size bed.
Again, we were blessed so much this weekend!!!


2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a wonderful shower! I am so glad that you got so much great stuff for that sweet baby!He will be here before you know it and I can't wait to see him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had such a wonderful shower for Branson!

    ReplyDelete