Last Thursday I went in for my 36 week follow up. I had moved it to Thursday so Coit could go with me but he ended up not getting to. Dr. C said that he figured we'd induce sometime the last week of July... 2 weeks early. It kinda through us in a whirl wind but we got excited. He also told me that the baby is still very high up and did a NST. This test wasn't nearly as fun as I imagined lol. I was so thankful to get to listen to Branson's heartbeat for so long but it was pretty uncomfortable as I had to hold the doppler on the entire time because when he would move, it would kick it off. Dr. C had to leave for a delivery but his partner came in and said that the results were great. I was scheduled for another appointment for today......
Coit and I went to my 37 week follow up today. We were scheduled for a growth ultrasound and another NST. The ultrasound went great. Plenty fluid, measuring 37ws2ds, cord looked (and sounded good), heart rate 143 and an approximate weight of 7lbs 5 oz. (WOW... with 3 weeks to go to due date) Dr. C said this could be off by a pound or so. After he had checked the cervix last Thursday, today he said we may wait until the first week of August. The NST wasn't AS bad today because I had Coit there to help me hold it while I tried to relax. I thought I was sick of sleeping on my side but laying on my back on that hard table for so long wasn't as comfortable as I imagined. Dr. C said the results are fine on the NST. I go back Thursday for another one.
I'm so thankful that all is still going so well! From day one, I didn't want to share Bryson's birthday (August 12th) and that's completely out of the question now. I kinda got excited about the last week of July so they would have different birth stones, it would work better with families schedule so school wouldn't be an issue, but most of all, so I can meet my sweet little man sooner. I was kinda bummed today when he said maybe the first week of August but I sure want to go with what's best for Branson and myself. So hopefully we'll learn more Thursday on an approximate date.
Thank you all for you continued prayers! Please keep my daddy in your prayers also as he's having surgery Wednesday. It's classified as a minor surgery but nothing is minor when it involves family that you love so much!
If God be for us, who can be against us!
A quick 4d shot from the US today. He already looks so different from the 29 week one.. but how many babies actually look like their 4d? lol
29 weeks
37 weeks
Monday, July 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








So happy for you :)
ReplyDeleteGlad everything is looking good and wow, it'll soon be time to meet him in person!
ReplyDelete