Thursday, June 2, 2011
Branson - 10 Months Old
This project of taking a picture each month with the same stuffed animal and his month sticker was easy at first. They forgot to warn my that he wouldn't sit still long enough for it these days. lol He is a BUNDLE of joy! I couldn't have dreamed of a more pleasant and fun child.
It's hard to believe that in less than 2 months, he'll be a year old. Time truly does fly by!
Branson, what a big boy you are! You are
-wearing 12 - 18 months clothes
-wearing a size 4 diaper. But after running from a tornado the other day, we know you can fit in a 2 because that's what Mrs. Steadman! :-)
-still drinking 5 ounce bottles of similac sensitive 4 times a day.
- eating anything and everything you can get your hands on. You're not picky so far and I'm thankful for that. You'll eat green foods, definitely get that from your daddy.
- The happiest child I have ever know. You laugh all the time.
- saying Momma, Dadda, bye and something that sounds like duck. You babble all the time and I love listening to you.
- Have learned to patty cake in the last few weeks and it's precious.
- taken 3 steps at once but refuse to do it again... and I'm not rushing you. You walk your push toy all over this house. When you run into something, you turn it around and go the other direction. Mommy thinks that's pretty smart.
- Love to "pop" bubbles.
- 99% of the time, you sleep with us. Daddy gave in to my request and put your crib in our room. You sleep in it the first part of the night but seldom make it all night in it.
- never sitting still!! The occasional waking snuggle time is precious to me. But like the next picture shows, you're pretty busy right now.
Of course, I could go on and on about how PERFECT you are to me!! My heart continues to overflow with love for you. I thank God for you and ask that He protects you. I can't imagine my life without you B! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Wow, he has gotten so big!
ReplyDelete