Monday, December 5, 2011

Sweet moments

Oh how I love this child. Tonight as we lay in bed, in the dark I began to say our nighttime prayer. Branson knows the prayer tone in my voice and always gets calm and snuggles up to me. After I finished thanking Jesus for alot of individuals and blessings, I said "amen". And he follows up with "A", aka "amen". He's been doing this for a a couple of weeks. Some nights he does get tired of being still and starts saying "A" before I'm done. :-) tonight after he said his "a" he started jabbering and ended with "A". His little prayer to Jesus. I wish I knew what he said to him. Oh how sweet the sound of my child talking to our creator!

His hugs and kisses were abundant tonight too. I am so blessed. What was life before him?!

No comments:

Post a Comment