Saturday, December 24, 2011

What if?

What of you were here this Christmas Bryson? How would things be? Would you enjoy the lights as much as Branson does? I'm sure you would be talking so what would you say? Would you be excited when we read this story of Jesus' birth? Would you like trains? What cartoon would have been you favorite? Your brother isn't much into tv yet but he loves dogs and Sant Claus right now. I know you already knew that though. I know you're watching over us and letting us feel your presence as much as the Lord will allow you to., no as much as I slow down to notice you presence. Please help me do a better job at that. Thank you for being in the beautiful sun rise the other morning. Thank you for appearing to us at the Canton Square through the exact same fire truck Aunt Jen bought for you while you where here. It felt like we were in a lifetime movie when we noticed that. I know that nothing on this earth compares to celebrating Christmas, Jesus' birthday, with Jesus himself. You are a blessed little boy and I'm a blessed Momma for having you with me for 13 days and your memory with me forever. I love you Bryson Cole. Merry Christmas from below. Shine your love on us tonight and tomorrow to help us show Branson more about the real reason for the season. Love you big! Mommy

1 comment: