Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 1 yr Angelversary Bryson

Happy one year Angelversary Bryson. You got your wings a year ago today, at 10:10 am. It's hard to use the word "happy" when talking about this but there really is NO doubt that you ARE happy! "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19:14.

For the past 13 days, and every time I woke up through the night last night, I remembered where we were during your journey a year ago. The ups, the downs, the happiness, the tragedy, the sadness... so many emotions in such a short amount of time. As bad as it hurts, and it does still hurt, BAD, I am thankful for all those emotions. I am most thankful that God chose us to be your parents, not only for those 13 days, but  forever! I am also most thankful that God has revealed "love" to me. I pray to never take another day for granted, to never take a moment with  Branson for granted, even when it's that gassy scream or that scream of "I want it my way", that he knows so well. We love them all.

We miss you more than words can express. Having Branson didn't remove that. At night mostly, he reminds me so much of you. It's a wonderful but bittersweet feeling. I know you're watching over us. When Branson smiles in his sleep, which is alot, I like to think he's seeing his big brother. Thank you for that! We'll see you again soon big man. Mommy, Daddy & Branson LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Jesus,
Thank you  for peace! Because of you, pain doesn't remove peace and I'm thankful for that. "You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trust in You." Isa 26:3 I would be nothing without You. You are my hearts desire! I love you Daddy!

Your daughter

4 comments:

  1. Happy Heavenly Birthday, Bryson! I hope you and Lily do a lot of fun things together today!

    Wendy, I hope you are able to find peace today as you remember your sweet Bryson. I used Lily's second birthday as an excuse (as if I needed one) to love, hug, and kiss her little brother even more than usual and somehow that helped me to keep things in perspective. There is no way to take away the hurt and longing in our hearts for our babies, our firstborns but knowing that they're joyful and in the presence of our loving Father brings me comfort...Huge ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((HUGS))---A very beautiful post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the last verse you shared. Thank you! May God's loving peace surround you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet verse you shared Wendy! I am so happy to have met you. What a strong and beautiful Mommy you are!

    ReplyDelete