Yes, this is a week late. God blessed us with being able to be in Mississippi for Bryson's birthday so internet was out of the question in our small town. We had a great visit and was able to see lots of family and friends while down. That kept my mind busy... until Bryson's birthday night, when all the busyness slowed down.
Bryson,
Happy birthday! I miss you little man.. I hope you liked the balloons that we released for you. Unfortunately, we didn't get any still shots of them because we all had a balloon to release and didn't have an extra person to take pictures. Your daddy, brother, Paw, Gan and Mommy where there to sing happy birthday to you and send the balloons your way. It was a beautiful moment. I know you're having a wonderful time in heaven. I can't wait to hold you again some day! Mommy loves you!
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Happy Heavenly Birthday Bryson. Although I know your Mommy and Daddy long to feel your weight in thier arms again, how wonderful it must be to celebrate in the arms of our Savior until they can hold you again. Praying for Peace and comfort for your family.
ReplyDeleteI hope that you had a wonderful celebration for Bryson's birthday. Love his cake and balloon. His flowers are so pretty!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Bryson!!! All the pictures look so nice, that a wonderful way to celebrate Bryson's life.
ReplyDelete