Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A sneak peek at Branson's newborn pictures

Thanks MaryEllen at Lighthouse Photography  for making this day so special and stress free. (Stress free once you showed up because the hours before you arrived were far from stress free ha.)  We can't wait to see all of them, but for now, here are a few.










5 comments:

  1. I LOVE the pictures. He is just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable pictures! He's precious!

    My husband and I are trying for a 2nd pregnancy after losing our son to NEC after being born at 24 weeks. Placenta testing showed an infection. Would you mind if I asked you some questions about your 2nd pregnancy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so welcome Wendy! I was honored to photograph your beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure Connor's mom. You can email me at wendybpalmer@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looooove his pics and I can't believe MaryEllen did them for you! I love her!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete