Saturday, January 9, 2010

Infant Loss / Still born photo restoration

I met a new angel mommy today and she shared this link with me. This company allows you to send two photos of your angel to be retouched for free. They can take the tubes and/or tape away, remove bruises, fix their lip (from the tubes), change the background etc. I was so excited to get this information that I had to pass it on. Bryson's lip looked damaged from the tubes and I always hesitated on showing those pictures because they do not look like him. I am so excited to have access to this company. I just submitted my order so they aren't back to show you yet but you can go to HERE to see how they did on Kylie's pictures. (go to the Dec 30th entry)

The photo restoration company's site is HERE. (www.babyangelpics.com)

I'm so excited about seeing Bryson's retouched photos, even though they can't make me love him more. I just want others to see how he looked through our eyes, while they couldn't see him. I hope that this site brings some comfort to all of you who may need it!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures they did of Kylie are wonderful.
    What a beautiful organization.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent Carleigh's photo to one of these places and I never heard from them. :(

    ReplyDelete