Today, Bryson would be 3 months old. I sure miss my baby! It's hard to think about what he would be like now. I'm sure he would still be in the NICU. I would love to be sitting in there right now talking to him. Instead, he is in heaven - experiencing the glory of our Lord. I like to think about how excited he is there. How he never knew the pain of this world. How he is always smiling now. I smile when thinking of seeing him again someday! YAY!
God has given us a beautiful day today... and that always helps my heart. I hear the birds chirping outside, a beautiful sound - some of the fall colors are hanging around.. I see God everywhere! The simple things in life can be so majestic. Can you imagine heaven? How amazing, wonderful, super, majestic, joyous, glorious, colorful, peaceful, exciting... Our God is wonderful and so creative!
We're leaving for a weekend getaway to the Great Smoky Mountains this afternoon. We've never been during the fall so I'm excited. I'm hoping the fall colors are still vibrant there.I look forward to being on top of those mountains.... feeling a little closer to God and my baby, Bryson. Can we leave now? :-)
Thank you Jesus for the amazing journey during these 32 years. I pray that in the years to come, I can please you! You are my hearts desire.






Happy Birthday sweet Wendy. Have a great weekend. ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday! I hope you enjoy this day and the weekend, lucky!!! =) You deserve it!
ReplyDeletexx