I would like to make a book of as many memories as I, and you, can remember of Bryson.
I plan to sit down and write out our entire story of what happened, as much as I can rememeber to add to it. Even though the memories are so strong right now, I know that in time, I will begin to forget some things, and I don't want to.
So, I would like to ask you to write down what you remember about Bryson so I can include it in the book. Some suggestions - how you found out that I had went into labor - who told you what we named him - which webpage or friend kept you up to date. How he inspired you. What Jesus told you. Any conversations you had with me or my family (some of those I really don't remember already) The visitation, memorial, funeral, grave, just any memory you have of Bryson!!
Anything! There's no right or wrong! There's no too long or too short. 1 sentence of 100. Having these to read now and in the future will only bring a smile to my face. If you would be so kind to do this for me, please email it to wendybpalmer@yahoo.com so that I can print it off to put in the book.
I'm super excited about reading all of them!! Thank you all so much for all you've already done and continue to do!
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment