Monday, December 7, 2009

The little things....


As many of us have learned, the little things in life mean so much. They are so valuable.
I saw a similar item online and I had to have one. I think they are beautiful. The lady takes personal request and has tons of ideas on her site to choose from. I semi created this one and she did exactly what I asked for, and fast. I absolutely love it!! I don't have her Etsy link handy but if you're interested, let me know and I'll get the link to you.

Daddy & Mommy holding our Angel Bryson.


2 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful! I love my sculpture from Dana. She does a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sculputre is very beautiful!

    I love your blog especially all the pictures on the sidebar. Bryson's tiny foot with the wedding rings is so amazing.

    ReplyDelete