Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
God's timing is not our time. His ways are not our ways. We want only what he wants for our life!
With that being said, our precious baby Bryson is going to be a big brother. Gasping? Yea, us too. We start this journey doing our very best to trust in God each and every step of the way. Yes it's shocking and scary but while we don't know what the future holds, we know WHO holds the future! We will trust Him!
As many of you know, it took us about 4 yrs to get pregnant the first time, which resulted in a miscarriage. A little over a year later, we found out that God had blessed us again with another baby. Due to an infection in my uterus, he was born at 23 weeks 6 days. Bryson stayed with us 13 days before leaving to live with Jesus. He changed our life forever and I miss him more than words or tears can express. Now, 4 months after loosing our son, God saw fit to give us another baby. 4 yrs, 1 yr, 4 months. God's timing is not our timing but He never lies. You can stand on His promises. Before leaving the hospital when Bryson passed away, God spoke to me and told me that I would have another child. I wasn't wanting to hear that. I can't imagine having to possible go through something like this again. But He said it, so I never doubted it. But honestly, I didn't know it would be so soon. I guess there really is something to those Great Smoky Mountains. :-) (We went this past November) Our rainbow baby is due 08/08/10. (Bryson's birthday is 08/12/09)
While there is no baby that will ever replace Bryson or take away this grief, we look forward to what God has in store. We know that our precious Bryson is watching over us and the baby. We know that God's will is perfect. And with that, we will do all that we can do to insure that this baby is born healthy, when he's due and is raised to love the Lord.
In ALL things, good and bad, "We give thanks to The Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever". Psalm 118:1
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment