Saturday, December 12, 2009

Taking Temps in Memory of Bryson

Our heart breaks because we can't give gifts to our Bryson for Christmas. So to help feel that void, we are working to help other NICU babies.

While Bryson was in the NICU, there were times when the nurse would have to borrow a thermometer from another bed. These thermometers were like gold. Coit and I talked about how we would like to help them buy more so they would have enough to go around. So, when I saw this site, I knew it was the perfect fundraiser to host during this Christmas season in memory of Bryson.

If you are able, please help in "TAKING TEMPS IN MEMORY OF BRYSON".

We thank you!
Merry Christmas!




2 comments:

  1. Idk if Dad told you but mom is giving me $5 for now then more after Christmas. My friend Melissa is going to give $100 I think after Christmas. :) Do I need to give it to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful idea! Your son is so precious. I will try and participate :)

    ReplyDelete