Thursday, December 3, 2009

December 3rd....What should have been.


December 3rd, 2009
Bryson's due date.

We should be at the hospital either holding or getting ready to hold our baby boy.
But I sit here in tears, missing him.

I should be off work until 2010, loving & getting to know my Bryson.
But I have to go on, putting on a face of happiness.

We shouldn't have been able to attend Thanksgiving & Christmas in Mississippi this year.
But we go and hold in the breakdown for days.

My words are few but my emotions are many.
I love and miss you so much Bryson Cole!



















5 comments:

  1. Oh Wendy, I feel for you. My due date just passed and I had the same thoughts. It is so hard as there are so many emotions we experience not having our babies in our arms. That is a beautiful picture of Bryson. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missing your Bryson with you. I am so sorry. I know those emotions that are too strong to put into words, and too many. I am so sad for you. My heart hurts with yours.

    Your son is just precious in this picture!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with you!
    All my Love,
    Shelia

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dates are so hard...the due dates, the birthdates, any date really - any date in the year that we miss our children. Thank you for commenting on my post - I plan on getting to know you in your story. I will be praying for comfort for you and your family - it is such a long and hard journey and the comfort of God and those that are on the road to recovery with you are so important.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy,

    Your family has not left my heart. I know today must of been so hard. I hope you found some peace today & that Bryson sent you a little extra love to make it through the day.

    ReplyDelete