I still haven't decided if this blogging is more me yet... but I'm going to give it a try. Private blogging would be fine.. but opening up my thoughts to the public is a little scary. :-)
As far this day, it's hasn't been my hardest so that's a good thing. Work has been a little more hectic but it seems to keep my mind busy most of the time. Today is my stepdaugther Amanda's birthday. She has officially left the teenage years. We are having supper tonight to celebrate so I'm waiting on them to get here.
Although we all have rocky times with our kids during those teen years, she has been a lifesaver through the loss of Bryson, her only brother. We thank God for the strength that He gave her to be there for us and for the moments she was able to spend with her baby brother.
Today Bryson would have been 7 weeks, 5 days old. We miss him so very much. This past weekend was a very hard few days. Sad, gloomy, teary..... everything song, every comment, every blog I read... everything reminded me of my baby boy. I know there will be better days ahead.....






No comments:
Post a Comment